Thursday, December 20, 2007

The star of the show...



I was so proud of Chloe. She was so cute during the Christmas program. Her class sang 5 songs and she knew most of them but there were a couple that her singing was a little inconsistent. But what she lacked in singing she sure made up for it in cuteness. After the program she told me she chose where to stand...guess where that was...in the center of the front row! :) Here are a couple of pictures. (I have a short video that I was going to post but decided that other parents may not want video of their children posted on the internet.) Also, in her defense, she only goes to school 3 days a week. I am pretty sure the other kids in her class go all 5 days so they had more time to practice. :)




1 comment:

Amanda said...

Too cute! I know you are proud of her! Which program does she attend. I am trying to decide if I want D to start this fall or wait until next fall. I too only want him to go part time! :)