Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Year...Same ole boring me!

I have thought and thought about my New Years Resolutions but haven't really come up with anything. I need to nurture my relationship with Christ and be a better Christian - one who is constantly in The Word and more openly shares with others about my Savior Jesus Christ! I desperately need and want to lose weight. I need to be a better wife - one who is more patient and understanding...and other things that I won't mention. ;) I need to be a better mother - one who is DEFINITELY A LOT MORE PATIENT. I need to be a better friend - one who sends letters, emails, text messages, phone calls, etc to just check on people to see how they are doing and to just catch up. I desperately need to be a better daughter - one who shows more gratitude for the things that I have been given and the unconditional love that I am shown. I need to remove clutter from my life - physically in my home and my office and emotionally within myself and within my family. The list just goes on and on....

The girls had a wonderful Christmas and were very spoiled by EVERYONE! They had such a great time spending time with family and being loved on. Eric and I enjoyed watching them experience everything that is involved with Christmas. I can't wait until they fully understand the meaning of Christmas and why we celebrate. Here are a few pictures from Christmas and also some from when my mom took the girls for professional Christmas pics (see above about being a better daughter).


















1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

Kimi - I love your resolutions and I love your girls! They are so cute. (The girls, that is!) =)