Friday, October 10, 2008

Picture Tag

I was tagged by my friend to post the 6th picture in the 6th folder of "My Pictures". So, here it is. This was way back when Chloe was about 4 months old and Eric was in Iraq. Chloe loved to look at his picture.


This next one was actually the 7th but I had to share it too. She would also kiss the picture. It was adorable.



The next step in the Picture tag is for me to tag 6 people to also post their 6th picture in their 6th folder in their "My Documents." I tag Amanda H, Julie P, Haley P, Meredith H, Christy S, and Carrie Anne R. Thanks for participating!! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That's too precious Kimi, melts your heart!

Jess NBP said...

she's too cute. how's the lil bean doing?

Christy LaShea said...

I played! What a sweet picture of Chloe and she's holding a picture of Eric. Precious!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.