Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Can we all just get along...

Last night and this morning I felt like I was going to explode. It didn't matter what I did or didn't do Chloe felt the overwhelming desire to whine about it. I am by no means the most patient person in the world but I can usually muster up enough to get by but last night....I had so little patience I couldn't even pretend to be nice. Oh well. It must be a stage. Chloe is typically such a great child and is so much fun to be around. She started going to preschool about 2 weeks ago and is LOVING it. Cayla is growing up so quickly. She will be ONE in about 3 weeks and I can't believe it. She can stand up without holding on....when she wants to. I also think she could walk...if she wanted to. She just wants to do things HER way and when SHE wants to. I think she gets that from her mama, but I am not sure :) Poor Eric! He is such a great husband and father but boy does he have he hands full. I am including myself in the reason I say "Poor Eric!" I am probably not the easiest person to be married to. But, he still loves me! This is a picture I took last night of Cayla... Check out her hair!!



Here is a video of Chloe dancing to High School Musical 2. I seriously think we have watched it atleast 30 times. I am not sure where she learned these dance moves...they need a little work though.







Life is great and I wouldn't change anything. We are all happy and healthy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That vid is awesome! Great booty-shakin'! :)

Jessica said...

that vid is too cute. :) booty shakin momma right there LOL

Momma Mary said...

Love the video! Needs work? She's workin' the moves!

Anonymous said...

Too funny....I wonder where she gets it?? :)
Love ya,
Courtney