Friday, September 28, 2007

It's Friday...

Good morning everyone (I say that like I am writing to millions, but in actuality probably more like one person - myself.) Yesterday was a pretty good day. I was just really busy at work. Today is a great day - PAY DAY!!! Hallelujah, Halellujah! October is going to be a crazy busy month for us physically as well as financially. We just have a lot going on. Oh well...such is life. One week from tomorrow my little baby will be ONE. I can't believe. So, we will have her party on October 6th, family portraits on the 7th, leave for Myrtle Beach for the weekend on the 12th, come home on the 14th, leave for Gatlinburg on the 19th and come home on the 21st. Whew! I am tired just thinking about it. I am going to Gatlinburg for a girls weekend with four friends that I have had since childhood. I am so excited. I had a friend that sent a link to this video and I thought it was funny so I would share.