Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy Birthday!



Happy Birthday to my Mom!! I love you! It is also my dog's birthday so I guess I should say happy birthday to her too....Happy Birthday Angel. :) (That was added just for your enjoyment Courtney) Today is also an important day to my very FIRST friend I ever made. We have been friends since pre-school. She is hopefully going to have baby Noah today! I am so excited for her. It is her first and she is soooooo extremely nervous. So, everyone please pray and pray and pray some more for Jennifer Elrod (Green). Yesterday was another great day with the girls. We played at home and hung out. I didn't sleep very well last night and I think it was due to a certain little girl, brown hair, hazel eyes, VERY cute, about 3.5 years old, and likes to get in our bed in the middle of the night....EVERY night. This would be ok excepts she kicks me all night long. Not just a little nudge...but a KICK!!! Oh well. One day she will not want to snuggle me up and I will miss those midnight snuggles. I guess I should get to work now. I feel like I am drowning at work but I am lacking the motivation to do anything besides tread water...




Here is a pic of Cayla from Friday night at the football game. Her hair...it just sticks up...EVERYWHERE!



Sisterly Love

1 comment:

Momma Mary said...

Elrod was the name of Grant's last ship.. Weird. ;) Any Admirals in her family that you know of?