Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Coming up with a title for a post is so much pressure...

Well, last night was good. Dad came over to help watch the girls and to stay with me (the scaredy-cat) while Eric was in class from 5-9. The girls were their usual. Cayla goes and goes until she can't go anymore and then she wants to go to bed. Chloe, on the other hand, is pretty even tempered. But, last night she would not listen to a thing I would say.

Me: "Chloe get off the couch and do not mess with the lamp"
Chloe: Stays on the couch and turns the lamp on and off
Me: "Chloe stop!"
Chloe: "I'm sorry mommy. Are you mad at me?"

I HATE when she asks me this. It makes me feel like I should win "The WORST mother of the year award". She is so sweet and loving but I think she knows EXACTLY which of my buttons to push and she just jabs at them over and over. Our personalities are exactly alike and we butt heads pretty frequently.

A friend sent me a link to a video that I thought was pretty funny. I can totally picture this happening at our house.

Thats all for now folks...

No comments: