Saturday, September 22, 2007

Refreshed

Today was a pretty good day. Something exciting happened tonight but I will talk about that in a second. I woke up with an AWFUL headache but after TWO prescription migraine meds (don't worry...not at the same time) I finally started feeling better. So, today was the first day in a long time that we were home pretty much all day so we just hung out and played. It felt so good just to be at home and love on my family. I am so truly blessed. We played, napped, watch the Tech game :( and had fun. I had to pick up Nanny at work and take her home and then I came back home to eat dinner and play with the girls some more. So, now on to what happened that was exciting to me. I logged in to myspace and found that I had a message from someone that I was best friends with in elementary school. We lost touch in middle and high school. I think I have seen her once in maybe the last 10 years. I WAS SO EXCITED TO HEAR FROM HER. I have thought about her many many times in the past but wasn't able to track her down. Anyway, it was exciting for me. I hope that we can reconnect and reminisce about the past. She is stationed in Germany with her hubby so we want be able to see each other but I am still thankful for this chance at a renewed friendship. God is so good!!!!

No comments: