Thursday, October 4, 2007

Anxious...

I do not know why I am so anxious about Cayla's birthday party on Saturday. But, I am! I still have A LOT of stuff to do to get prepared for it. I have put everything off until the last minute and so now I am stressed. I am so sad that my baby is turning one but I think what is making me so emotional about it is the fact that the older Cayla gets...the older Chloe gets. Cayla will still be a baby even at one and but Chloe is just growing up WAY TOO FAST!!! She is only 3 1/2 but time is just flying and before I know it she will be starting to school. She will still go to First Baptist Preschool next year but then the next year....BIG school. She is just too little for BIG school! Oh well...I can't think about all that right now. It just makes me sad worrying about it. Eric has a meeting tonight at church so he will not get home until 7 or so. :(

No comments: