Wednesday, October 31, 2007

For Goodness STEAKS!

This is a small portion of a conversation I had with Chloe yesterday after I picked her up from school.

Me: Did you have fun at school today?
C: I don't want to talk about it. (This is her usual response)
Me: What did you have for snack.
C: I dont remember....goldfish!
M: Who brought snack?
C: I don't know the boy's name?
M: Was it Carson?
C: I don't know.
M: Was it Jason?
C: I don't know the boy's name!
M: Was it Luke?
C: FOR GOODNESS STEAKS MOMMY! YOU HAVE ASKED ME SIX TIMES. I TOLD YOU I DO NOT KNOW!

There is nothing like being "put in your place" by a 3 1/2 year old! :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

Oh no...this is what I have to look forward to..lol...child are so precious.

Jess NBP said...

LOL WOW Kimi!!! can't wait for my turn!! which'll be in the next 6mos or so. LOL ~HUGS JC