Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Feelin' Better

Well, last night was a pretty good night. Eric had a meeting at school so I was home by myself with the girls for a while. Chloe and Cayla both behaved very well and I was much more patient with Chloe. So, all in all, we all behaved well. :) After Eric got home I was able to chat with some of my October Mommies group and that was fun. I didn't go to sleep until 11 and I thought I would be soooo tired today but so far I have been fine. I also watched a little bit of my favorite show last night...The Bachelor. It was pretty good. Today, I had a hair appointment during my lunch break so I went and got my hair did. :) Eric has class tonight so my dad is coming over for a while to stay with me and play with Chloe and Cayla. Nothing really excited going on here...

A friend sent this link...check it out
http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460

No comments: