Monday, October 8, 2007

Birthday Weekend

This weekend was BUSY! Friday night went to the West Hall High football game and didn't get home until late. Then we had to wake up early Saturday morning to go to the grocery store to get a few last things for Cayla's party. The party was great! I think Cayla had a good time and I think everyone else enjoyed the party too. It was a hard day for Chloe. She has always been the center of attention and this was the first time that Cayla was "scheduled" to be the center of attention. Sometimes it's just hard to be the big sister but she did awesome. I was so proud of her. She helped me set up and decorate, entertain the guests and she helped Cayla open her gifts. Well, more like she opened them and showed them to Cayla. :) Sunday we went to my aunt's church about an hour away to see my cousin be baptized. My parents and grandmother went too. Then we all went to lunch and Cayla and Chloe took naps on the way home. We had a photographer meet us at a local park and had pictures done of the girls. They did so good! I saw 2 of them this morning and they are so cute! I am so excited to see the rest of them. Chloe went to a wedding last night with my dad and didn't get home until pretty late. She didn't want to get out of bed this morning. She is so tired. What a weekend...
A couple of pictures from this weekend:




1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh how exciting! Yes, they do grow up way too fast! Who made her cake? I LOVE it! Your girls are so beautiful, I know that you are proud! :)