Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Awww Man! I don't want to do this....

You've been Tagged! Tell us all 8 things we don't know about you. Then tag 8 others!

Thanks Sheyla :)

I LOVE JESUS and am saved by grace! I am a Christian and would never pretend to be something else.

I am terribly afraid to stay at home by myself…day or night. Always have been but its 100 times worse after our “visitor” a couple of months ago.

I am addicted to celebrity gossip and news. I check online at tmz and perezhilton SEVERAL times a day and read Us Weekly and InTouch every week.

I LOVE to read other people’s blogs even though I have no idea who the person is. I just find it interesting. Well, ok….I am nosy! I also love to read stuff on myspace. :)

I LOVE to shop and it is like therapy. Shopping was my best friend while Eric was in Iraq. Spent way tooooo much money!

I am a nail biter. As a kid I would bite my nails all the time. After having children my nails have become much stronger so I try to let them grow.

I get nervous and anxious about the stupidest things. I think I am a little OCD about some things. I CAN’T stand to be late somewhere…it’s almost like a have a panic attack.

I am very very competitive. I can’t play any type of game because I get so frustrated and ill. I can’t just enjoy the atmosphere and spending time with the people I am with…I am there to win!

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

We are so much alike!!!

I was so going to tag you, but you're already tagged.

Oh well - this was kind of an interesting one. =)

Anonymous said...

I have NO idea where you got the competitiveness from!

Keep up the great blog work!!!